Visual calibration indicator for the treatment of OSA, giving you and your patients greater control over therapy. E0486 Medicare approved.
Traditional Herbst calibration is touch and go. It’s hard to know if your patient is titrated to their ideal protrusion, and with recent changes to the hinge of most Herbst devices, it’s more difficult than ever to properly treat your patient. SomnoMed has solved that problem with the SomnoDent® Herbst Advance.
- High level of patient comfort and satisfaction
- Affordable and E0486 Medicare approved
- Visual Calibration Indicator for Ease of Titration
- Less Resets with 8mm Range of Calibration
- Available with Soft SMH BFlex Lining or Ball Clasp Retention
- 3-year product warranty against manufacturing defects for Medicare patients; 2 years for Non-Medicare patients
- FDA 510(k) cleared, Class II Medical Devices
- Manufactured under 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485 standards